Development at Sterling Ranch is already underway (photos below), and we’re excited to show you what we’ve got planned for our first model home. With unique features like a gorgeous wrap-around porch, second floor living space above the garage, and a private covered deck off the master bedroom in back, we think you’re going to love this home. We’ll keep you in the loop as we finalize the details, but in the meantime, here are a few of the unique features that will come standard with a new Parkwood home in Sterling Ranch:
- 10 foot ceilings on main level
- 3 1/4” hardwood floors throughout main level
- Smooth finished walls
- Stainless steel Bosch appliances
- NEST smart thermostat
- Extensive molding including three-piece crown molding on the first floor and window and door casings
Extensive molding including three-piece crown molding on the first floor and window and door casings
While we prepare to build this model home and open for sales at Sterling Ranch, we want to provide you with more information on the community, below.
The dirt movers have been very busy this summer, and we are hearing that our first lots should be ready for us to start building around November. It’s been fun to get out on site to check on progress and see the beautiful landscape surrounding Sterling Ranch.
Amenities for Your Family
There are a number of amenities planned for Sterling Ranch, to ensure residents have access to everything they need within the community. These include:
- Providence Park, a 55-acre park with manicured areas as well as untouched, natural spaces
- Paramount Center, the master-planned town center with plans for 2 million square feet of commercial space, serving as a work and play destination for residents
- 7 proposed school sites, which will be part of the Douglas County School District, including a K-8 school for Providence Village
Sustainable, Open Landscapes
With two wildlife corridors running through the community, Sterling Ranch will be almost 40 percent open space, which means easy access to beautiful landscapes and more natural land for you and your family to explore!
Smart Homes for Modern Living
Each house we build will be wired for Gigabit internet speeds, and will include an in-home touch panel you can use to view water and energy usage data, receive community alerts, and set up home automation options.
Parkwood Homes plans to open a model home in Sterling Ranch in early 2017. If you just can’t wait that long, come see us at our Asheville model in Stapleton and check out our website to get a feel for the homes we build. We are working to finalize our plans for Sterling Ranch, but anticipate that our homes will be priced from the $600s to the $900s, with a wide range of styles and sizes to choose from.
Stay tuned for more updates in coming weeks and months!