UPDATE 8/10/18: The Asheville model is no longer available. We are still accepting offers on the Belmont townhome model.
Buying a Parkwood model comes with more than the convenience of moving into an existing home sooner. It comes with the joy of owning a semi-custom luxury home packed with upgraded finishes, features and appliances, and the confidence that it was routinely inspected and properly maintained.
We're currently accepting offers on our Belmont townhome model in Conservatory Green, Stapleton, starting at $735,000. It is expected to close in October.
If you're interested, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for an offer form or visit us at our Asheville model:
The Asheville Model
8056 E 50th Ave
Denver, CO 80238
Sun-Mo: 12pm to 6pm
Tues-Sat: 10am to 6pm
The Belmont Model
$735,000 | 2,700+ sq ft above grade | 3 Bedrooms | 4.5 Bathrooms
- Spacious main floor with 10-foot ceilings, hardwood floors and signature finishes such as custom built-ins, wall panels, and a gorgeous double-sided twilight fireplace
- Stunning kitchen featuring Bosch stainless steel appliances, a large quarter-round kitchen island and designer charcoal cabinets
- Finished 1,000+ sq ft basement with a personal fitness studio
- Fantastic outdoor spaces including two covered side porches, a landscaped backyard and a rooftop patio over the garage
UPDATE 8/10/18: This model is no longer available.
2,800+ sq ft above grade | 5 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms
- Wide-open floorplan with walnut hardwood floors, 10-foot ceilings and a mudroom to the garage
- Finished 1,300+ sq ft basement with 9-foot ceilings, bedroom suite and wet bar
- Designer kitchen featuring an extended kitchen island, maple cabinets, and Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances
- Beautiful backyard patio with covered lounge space and a brick-paved area featuring a one-of-a-kind California-style pizza oven