We are very excited to release our first four home sites at Sterling Ranch. Situated in a prime location less than three miles from the Rocky Mountains and two state parks, Sterling Ranch is poised to become the Denver area’s next great place to live. Your interest in this great community shows that you share our vision for what this beautiful ground will become, and we invite you to become one of Sterling Ranch’s first families.
These first four home sites are in a truly prime location and we have chosen some of our favorite house plans to start with.
- Three of the four homes will be on corner lots and are some of the largest home sites in the first neighborhood in Sterling Ranch, Providence Village, at 76 feet wide by 110 feet deep.
- All four homes will be just steps away from these community amenities:
- Sterling Center, the community’s hub and first retail shops
- Sterling Ranch’s first school site
- Burns Park, the community’s largest park and nexus of walking and biking trails
- Paramount Center, the future site of most of Sterling Ranch’s shopping and dining options
- Easy access to Titan Road, the main route in and out of the community.